Here are the highlights...I'll guide you through...
A few photos of random meets.



That about brings us to the Lone Star Conference Meet. Brian ran the 400m hurdles and the mile relay. And....drumroll!!!!!! BRIAN WON HIS FIRST CONFERENCE TITLE IN THE 400M HURDLES! He also helped his mile relay team run to the 2nd place title as well! Here's my proud moment:)
Brian was very blessed this year and qualified for the NCAA Division II National Track and Field Championships in both the 400m hurdles and the mile relay. He finished 10th in the nation in the 400m hurdles (a great feat!) and their mile relay finished 5th!
I was sad to watch Brian's last race, but at the same time, I am so excited to watch Brian grow in this next chapter of his life. He has so much ahead of him, and I can already tell.....he's going to be great!
From our family to yours,
No comments:
Post a Comment