BRIAN GOT ACCEPTED INTO ASU'S PHYSICAL THERAPY DOCTORATE PROGRAM, STARTING ON MAY 23RD!!!
Though this was FANTASTIC news, we also knew that we were going to NOT be able to enjoy vacations the way we used to for the next three years. Thus, we took a GRAND vacation during our spring break.
In comes our two best friends - Zach and Makensie:)
We took a truck, two kayaks, a huge charcoal grill, two boxes of food, four coolers of drinks, 4 duffel bags, 2 pistols, and about 158239487234 fishing poles to Lo Meta, Texas to have a very fun-filed camping expidition (and when I say camping, I mean we slept in a cabin).
Our cabin didn't have any water because a pipe busted, so Kens and I were a little distraught, given that we were not big on camping. Yet, we had a great time! I caught my first fish....check it!
It was huge, and I was afraid to hold it (enter strong Brian).
We did a lot of cooking, fishing, and pistol shooting (yes, I shot it!). Kens and I did a lot of posing and cute sitting
One night, we went to 6th St. in Austin and hung out at the bars down town
And that about covers it...most of it anyway.
We had a great time with grand friends!
From our family to yours
No comments:
Post a Comment