Well...I guess it was about 6:00 on August 14, 2010 that we both looked at each other and realized, "Holy Crap! We're actually maried!" From that moment on, our lives have completely changed (IN A GOOD WAY:)). However, we are learning from each other and from those around us what it means to be married and how this whole marriage thing works. We thought we'd let you all in on our little adventures as a newlywed couple...enjoy!
Monday, June 20, 2011
New Events...Old Memories
Brian had the privilege of serving as a groomsman to one of his oldest friends (and groomsman of our wedding), Jake Halfmann, this past weekend. It was definitely different being on the other side of things for a change. When sitting at the rehearsal in First Presbyterian Church, I found myself reminiscing on our special day. It was magical, no doubt, and I kept trying to re-kindle those nervous/excited feelings that I felt the night before our big day. I was shocked to find that those nervous/excited feelings quickly came over me again! What a great reminder, showing me how much in love I am with my husband. I am unbelievably blessed to have him, and though for the rest of our lives we will always be on "the other side" of the weddings we attend, I will NEVER forget our own wedding or the feelings I felt before, during, and after that glorious day. God Bless August 14, 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment