On April 28th, I was presented my ASU Senior Ring. It was a blessed evening, full of family and friends:) I was presented my ring and took pictures with my whole family and with Dominic, the ASU Ram Mascot. Here's a quick pic of Brian and Me on MY special day!
Well...I guess it was about 6:00 on August 14, 2010 that we both looked at each other and realized, "Holy Crap! We're actually maried!" From that moment on, our lives have completely changed (IN A GOOD WAY:)). However, we are learning from each other and from those around us what it means to be married and how this whole marriage thing works. We thought we'd let you all in on our little adventures as a newlywed couple...enjoy!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
MY Ring Ceremony
Wait what? Did I just type MY Ring Ceremony? That's weird...I have been so used to typing Brian's Ring Ceremony that I forgot I had one, too!
On April 28th, I was presented my ASU Senior Ring. It was a blessed evening, full of family and friends:) I was presented my ring and took pictures with my whole family and with Dominic, the ASU Ram Mascot. Here's a quick pic of Brian and Me on MY special day!
On April 28th, I was presented my ASU Senior Ring. It was a blessed evening, full of family and friends:) I was presented my ring and took pictures with my whole family and with Dominic, the ASU Ram Mascot. Here's a quick pic of Brian and Me on MY special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment