On Saturday, my in-laws had us out to their house, along with my parents and my grandfather, to have a nice dinner and to watch the wedding video again. The food was great, and remembering all those times of last year was just unbelievable. My mother-in-law set out little mementos from our wedding, too. I loved reliving every moment and realized, yet again, how blessed and lucky I am to be married to my best friend. He is truly incredible...truly!
On Sunday, we revisited the church we were married in, and it was very special to think of all we've done since we last stood at that altar. Then, we went to lunch at his grandpa's house, and that afternoon we just relaxed with one another, watching golf...which is weird because I HATE golf...oh what you will do when it's your anniversary!
That night, we went to eat at Outback and went to see Captain America. It was a GREAT night! We came home to a surprise set-up from my mom. She set up the cake top from our wedding (and she made us a delicious Italian Cream Cake for us to eat after we had that tiny bite of our cake top!). She decorated it all with little aspects of our wedding a year ago...Look at what she did!
As if you couldn't tell, I love my husband. I love him so much more, though, for being my husband. He's my best friend. My caretaker. The father of my future children. My rock. My hero. My provider. He is unbelievable. I don't know how I got so lucky....thank You, God, for blessing me with this wonderful man. And thanks for making him SOOOOO easy to look at, too!
I love you, babe....to the moon and back!
From our family to yours,
No comments:
Post a Comment