Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And....8 months later....

Well, it seems as if my blogging skills have (again) fallen short. Whoops! I apologize for leading you all to believe that Brian and I may or may not have entered the witness protection services, but good news! We still live in San Angelo, and we're still married, and we have experienced a TON since my last posting in August. Oh! And we haven't witnessed a single crime...whew! I can't tell you everything we've done in the past 8 months in one blog post, but I can hit the highlights! Highlight 1: Brian is almost finished with his 3rd semester in PT school! Only 6 more to go! Highlight 2: Brian got the GA and RA positions for his PT class, so he is doing fantastic - of course! Highlight 3: I graduated from college with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, and I began a Master of Arts degree in Curriculum and Instruction, so I am staying quite busy as well! Highlight 4: I have been teaching at Grape Creek HS this semester, but I just received word that I got a teaching position at Central HS beginning this fall. I could not be more excited. Highlight 5: Morgan got engaged to Lenny, which is a great addition to the growing May family! Highlight 6: Our precious puppies are doing incredible - Riley got a summer cut the other day and looks like a baby again! Highlight 7: Dad got a great job as Provost, so mom is busy again being the wife of a VIP. Highlight 8: Our little house has definitely become a home and in this crazy semester, it has become a very messy home....but that's what makes it memorable, right?! Highlight 9: We will be moving to Temple this summer for Brian's first clinical in PT school! Highlight 10: Morgan will be married on August 18th, so....planning is well well WELL underway! That about covers it....it's good to blog again - I forget how much of a stress reliever it can be. From our family to yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment