Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Mexico's Little Taste of Heaven...Ruidoso

Last weekend (the 5th-7th), we went to Ruidoso. Let me clarify. Mom and I went on Wednesday...the boys met us Friday because dad had work and Brian had class. Anyway, we did a bunch of shopping and relaxing and finishing my class while they were away. The real fun started when they got there, though!

We went to the races...duh!

We went dancing...surprise!

We...I mean Brian...went to the casino!

We saw old friends!

We played tennis!

We went out to eat....

It was a pretty typical trip to Ruidoso, and did I mention it was anywhere from 55-65 degrees everyday! We watched it rain every day and wished we could take it back with us (which we sort of did!). It was a great trip...

I don't know if I've told you about Brian and I's tree. I'll refresh your memory. In 2007, my family and I took Brian to Ruidoso for the first time. We stayed in a little cabin that had a big tree right in front. Brian spent a couple days carving out B ♥ M 07 into the tree. From then on, we have gone BACK to the tree every year and taken a picture with the carving. We missed out in 2008, but we have a picture from 2009, 2010, and now 2011!! In order, here are the pictures....starting from 2009 until 2011.





From our family to yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment