School is winding down, which, on the one hand, is fantastic because that means we are just THAT much closer to our first Christmas together. However, on the other hand, it also means that all of our papers, units, projects, and tests are nearing due date....fantastic.
It is stressful being married and being in college. Don't get me wrong, it is SO worth it, but at the same time, it's not easy. We keep each other motivated, excited, and happy. I truly don't know how I would be able to get through this semester without Brian. He's my rock, and I thank God for him.
I know it's been a while since I posted, and I think the above statements explain why. Sorry for the delay!
I will be posting soon on the reunion dinner we had with my mom after her trip to Colorado to see my Uncle Bobby. Also, I'll be posting on our latest adventure - CARBON MONOXIDE EVACUATION ;) FUN!
Haha...we are loving every minute of every day together. We still feel so incredibly blessed to be married - what a WONDERFUL, fun, EXCITING, new, FANTASTIC, unbelievable, LOVING, eventful, and BEST RIDE OF OUR LIVES IT HAS BEEN:)
See you soon,
From our family to yours
No comments:
Post a Comment