Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's a Girl! ♥

What a wonderful, beautiful, PERFECT reveal party we had!  Everyone just fell in love with our sweet Baby H even more.  We had a great turnout of our closest family and friends to celebrate this glorious time in our pregnancy journey.  Everyone dressed up in pink or blue to show their vote of what they thought Baby H could be!  I haven't uploaded the pictures yet because they were taken on a different camera, and well, I just haven't. SO! I will post another blog soon with those pictures - they are great!  

My mom did a fantastic job of keeping a secret.  REALLY!  I think she could have taken that secret to the grave!  She didn't give off any sense of what it could be the entire time she knew - I was so proud of her!  She revealed it in such an awesome way, too.  She filled the CUTEST pinata (that was shaped like a baby carriage) with pink candy and pink pacifiers.  Also, she had Brian and me pull the "plug" of the pinata, which was the cutest little onesie that said "FYI: I'm a girl!"

Honestly, it was the most perfect surprise we could have ever imagined.  Brian thought it was a girl, and I thought it was a boy!  When we saw the pink candy, we both just broke into sheer pleasure.  We fell in love with her on the spot!  She is so beautiful and perfect already, and we simply cannot wait to meet her in December...or November...whenever she decides to meet us!

Since finding out about our precious baby girl, we bought some of the CUTEST clothes and goodies.  In fact, everyone has!  Our entire families have already bought her the most precious little outfits and accessories.  Good grief - can she just meet us already so we can show her off?!  But really, we are just so happy.

Here's the video of the gender reveal - enjoy!

From our little family of 3 to yours,





No comments:

Post a Comment