I've kind of dropped the ball on this whole blog thing, and what I hate most is that I really LIKE blogging! Ehh..well anyway, enough of my pity party!
A lot has happened these past 5 months. I'm going to catch you all up on a lot!
Thanksgiving
Well, here's our Thanksgiving dilemma: I LOVE Thanksgiving for one reason and one reason only: the parade. Brian, on the other hand, loves Thanksgiving for one reason and one reason only: the food. I HATE Thanksgiving for one reason and one reason only: the food. And Brian HATES Thanksgiving for one reason and one reason only: the parade.....awesome.
So, I wouldn't say our Thanksgiving was the best of both worlds, but hey! We managed! We went to my parents house in the morning and had lunch with my family, my uncle, three cousins, and my cousin's girlfriend from Canada (this was her first Thanksgiving to celebrate!!) We had a great time!!
Then, we headed out to Brian's grandfather's house to spend time with his side of the family, and I marked all the spots I wanted to hit up on Black Friday (more of that story later).
Thanksgiving, I'd say, was a hit this year! We had a lot to be thankful for, including:
1. Each other (duh!)
2. Our good health
3. Our puppy, Remi (he is seriously the light of our life)
4. Our incredibly supportive and helpful families
5. Our great school (shoutout to ASU! Go Rams!)
6. That school was only two weeks from being out for Christmas Break!!
7. That we had made it 3 months without killing each other:) hehe
8. Our little house that we finally made a home
9. Another year with our grandparents
andddddd......
10. Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
Can't wait for many more Thanksgivings together....
From our family to yours,
No comments:
Post a Comment