1. I made these cute little bread wraps and bread for the Wall Brethren Church Fall Festival. I sold them in the Country Store, and they were a hit! I just thought I'd share....
They're actually really easy to make.
You need:
1. A piece of 6" X 12" paper (any color or theme will work)
2. A cute ceramic bread pan (I found these at Michaels for $1 during Thanksgiving time)
3. A 1 1/2" X 15"ribbon that matches your paper
4. A button that matches your paper
5. Twine
After you wrap your bread with Saran, take the paper and wrap it around the entire pan, taping the paper together on the bottom of the pan. After securing the paper, take your ribbon and tie it around the middle of the paper in a bow. Then, secure your button with the twine. Easy, right? Told ya!
And 2. My Black Friday Story....
So my plan was to get up really early, go to JCPenney and buy a new set of sheets, a jewelry armoire, a set of 3 barstools for my sister, and a griddle. Then, I was going to head to Walmart to pick up this unbelievable deal on tupperware. So I set my alarm at 4:45 AM...
.........
.........
.........
At 7:00 AM, I rolled out of bed:) I quickly got dressed (and when I say quickly, I mean I walked out of the house at 8:30 AM). I went to JCPenney, Walmart, Ace Hardware, Academy, and Target and got EVERYTHING I WANTED ON MY LIST AND THEN SOME!!! And, I didn't have to wait in line, get up early, or be pushed and possibly trampled to death! Whatcha think about that Black Friday shoppers?....haha!!
I have to admit I was pretty proud of myself ^^ as if you couldn't tell!
From our family to yours,
No comments:
Post a Comment