![]() |
| Eleven Months! |
![]() |
| Sweet girl! |
At Eleven Months, Julianne...
Wears size 3 disposable diapers!
Models 6-9 month clothing! She is getting to be really fit from all her activity! And she finally fits into some 0-3 month shoes!
Loves exploring everything, walking with someone or with her Dyna (her favorite pushing toy!). She stands up by herself and has even taken a few steps!!
She eats what mommy and daddy eat and LOVES steak!
She has SIX teeth!!!!
Says MAMA, Papa, and Bah!!
Still has a full head of dark hair and brown eyes!
Weighs 19 lbs and is around 26" long...still!
Weighs 19 lbs and is around 26" long...still!
As always, our lives have been running 100 miles per hour. Brian is working so hard at school, and we are both looking forward to May when he graduates. 7 years of straight school can wear on you quickly. He also played intramural flag football, and they made it to the semi championship game!! It was a fun last ride. He's playing volleyball now and is enjoying it, as always!!
I've been juggling quite a bit lately. I'm teaching 2 preps this year, handling all of the fundraising for cheer, and I just began my last class for my graduate degree. I will graduate in December with my masters - praise The Lord!! I need a break!
Julianne has been an active, fun loving, and talkative little girl. We are enjoying every moment...just wishing we could hold her this way forever. We are so lucky to have such a sweet baby, and we thank God that she was given to us.
Julianne is being such a strong baby while mommy and daddy go to work and school. We hate leaving her...and I'm pretty sure she doesn't like it either! My mom and mother-in-law keep her throughout the day, and she even stays with her best cousin, Hunter, every now and then! We're lucky to be surrounded by such love.
We've been to two first birthday parties (Happy birthday Ethan and Atley!), the pumpkin patch, a first homecoming (go Cats!), a first PARADE (go Rams!), and much much more!! Julianne's 11th month has been a good one. I can't believe this is my second to last post for the year....my sweet angel is getting too big. I love her more every day, and knowing that God has such good things planned for her makes watching her grow up so sweet. I'm holding her in my arms right now as she snoozes herself to sleep....gazing at those sweet eyes makes me melt. I just LOVE these moments!
Julianne, we love you more than you could ever know. Having you as a daughter is an honor and a joy. You'll always be our baby girl. Much love, sweetheart.
From our family to yours...


No comments:
Post a Comment