![]() |
| Nine Months! |
Wears size 3 disposable diapers!
Models 6-9 month clothing...and now she has been wearing 3-6 again. She is getting to be really fit from all her activity! And she finally fits into some 0-3 month shoes!
Loves exploring everything, pulling up, standing up, and walking along the couch! She even stands up alone!
She eats baby food 3 times a day, and pears and spinach are still her current favorite!
She has TWO teeth! We've been waiting for more, but they haven't come yet!
Says MAMA!!!!!! Ohhhh....best feeling in the world! Poor thing cries when I leave, and it's awful!
Feeds herself little puffs or yogurt melts at snack time each day! Daddy has also started feeding her small bites of table food. She LOVES steak!
Still has a full head of dark hair and brown green eyes!
Weighs a little over 17 lbs and is around 26" long...we think!! We have her 9 month appointment next week!
Weighs a little over 17 lbs and is around 26" long...we think!! We have her 9 month appointment next week!
This month has been very busy with a TON of changes. We moved back from Mansfield and began our second big move of the summer! That's right...we are selling our house!!! We've moved into our new house, and when I say moved...I mean we sleep here, and we eat on paper plates. Yay! It's been an adventure for sure.
Just a few days after getting home from Mansfield, I loaded little girl up with my mom, and we headed to New Braunfels for an AP training. Did I mention I'm teaching two subjects this year? I am now teaching English IV and English II Pre AP. whew! Little girl was a doll in the hotel and handled it like a champ.
Since being back, I have been at work full time. As always, it is a depressing feeling to leave my angel, but the smiles and laughs I get when I return let me know that she still loves me! I hope I'm making her proud.
Brian is doing well! He finished his clinical rotation and aced it...of course! He had his LAST first day of school yesterday....EVER!!! We can't wait for May -- graduation is so close!!
We had a bittersweet month...already counting the days until Christmas. Only....we have a 1st year birthday to celebrate before then, and I just don't know if I'm ready for that!! Eek!
From our family to yours...

No comments:
Post a Comment