Sunday, June 30, 2013

Look Who is 7 Months Old!

7 Months!


Too Cute!


At Seven Months, Julianne...
Wears size 2 disposable and size 1 cloth diapers!
Models 3-6 month clothing...and finally fits into newborn shoes! She has teency toesies!! And she adorns precious bows and flowers of all colors :)
Loves doing the army crawl...especially if she is crawling toward an iPhone!!
Eats just about any baby food on the planet and has TWO teeth!!!
She puts just about anything in her mouth to chew on...including her toes!!
Adores going outside, playing with her toys, watching Mickey Mouse, shopping with mommy, and laughing with daddy! She will pull herself up if she has her block toy to hold onto!
Loves standing up!! She also likes taking steps and walking short distances.
Loving having mommy home with her all day long!
Still has a full head of dark hair and brown green eyes!
Weighs a little over 16 lbs and is around 25" long...we think!!

This month has been the BIGGEST for Julianne. She has been one busy busy girl! First, she was the most precious flower girl for her Auntie Sarah and Uncle Sam on June 8th. Julianne modeled a precious tulle dress that made mommy and daddy swoon! She was sooooo good throughout the entire wedding and never made a peep!

Then, about 4 days later, Julianne and I moved to Mansfield, TX to be with Brian during his clinical rotation for PT school. We have enjoyed our time in Mansfield. We love the nearby parks, shopping, the aquarium in Dallas, and of course, the family time. 

On June 16th, Brian celebrated his first Father's Day!! We had a great day together golfing and being a family. Julianne and I are so very blessed to have Brian in our lives. He makes us both feel so special, and we love him more than he knows!

Then, on June 26th, Julianne got a brand new cousin!! Hunter Leonard Christo was born to my sister and her husband, and we were able to be in Angelo for his birth! It was a great day and was the beginning of many memories together!

This month has been one to remember, and I won't ever forget all we have done and the memories we have made. I am so glad to be able to stay home with Julianne this summer. I am getting way too spoiled and don't like to think about August! 

In the meantime, I will just enjoy every little moment I get with this precious baby girl! Happy 7 months, sweetheart!

From our family to yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment