In all the rush of the holidays, toys, diapers, feelings, and going back to work, I haven't had much time to post! Our baby girl is absolutely perfect and doing just incredibly well! I have a lot to post about her, but what I need to show off more than anything is her newborn photos! We have had these pictures back for a few weeks, and I catch myself constantly staring at them. I don't know how God made such a gorgeous girl!!
Annette at Great Expectations did an incredible job again...she makes us all look so good! Because we find Julianne to be too precious for words, we are still keeping her photos off of Facebook. However, since we know all of you are our friends and family, we don't mind showing her off on here at all!!
Without further ado...take a peek at our little model!
She is so presious...thanks for sharing the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cassidy
LOVE! Such a sweet girl and precious photos you will cherish forever!
ReplyDelete